FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What is the cost of the course?
- The course is priced at INR 15000 to INR 19000 inclusive of taxes (approximately 200 USD to 265 USD), depending on which program you choose.
- You have the option of purchasing the course for a 3-week access period or a 5-week access period. There is no difference in the content being taught, the only difference is the time extension you receive to complete the course comfortably.
Q. Are payment plans available?
- There are no payment plans for the presale of the course.
Q. When does the course start and finish?
- The course starts on February 1st, 2022 after that you will have access to the course till either February 22nd, or March 8th, 2022 depending on the plan you have chosen at checkout. Content for the course will be released within the first two weeks. It is a self-paced online course - you can work and learn at your own pace.
Q. What if I can't finish the course material during 3-week or 5-week access plan that I have purchased?
- Reach out to us on [email protected] and you're welcome to purchase an extension of 2 weeks at INR 5000 (70 USD approximately) additional exclusive of taxes.
- There is no refund provided under any circumstance.
Q. Will this course give me a better understanding of Vegan & Gluten Free Desserts?
- If you show up and do the work, I am confident you will achieve the same.
Q. How long do I have to access the course?
- The course content is released within the first two weeks. After that you have an additional week till February 22nd, 2022 or an additional 3 weeks till March 8th, 2022 to access the course. If you do not manage to finish the modules within these dates, please reach out to us on email@example.com and you're welcome to purchase an extension.
Q. What recipes will I learn in this course?
- You will learn 14 Vegan, Gluten Free & Refined Sugar Free Recipes in Total such as:
1. Vegan Nutella
2. Matcha Donuts with a Matcha Glaze
3. Cacao Fudge Cake
4. Raspberry Peanut Butter Cups
5. Salted Caramel Crunch Bars
6. Carrot Cake
7. Raw Vegan Tiramisu
8. Vegan Cookie Dough Ice Cream
9. Earl Grey Lemon Cheesecake
10. Banana Bread Loaf
11. Peanut Butter Cookies
12. Apple Crumble Muffins
13. Red Velvet Cupcakes
14. Maple Pecan Brownies
Q. What equipment/tools will I need to complete the course?
- An oven is definitely an essential part of the course. A break down of what you really need to get started will be provided and you can choose from there.
Q. What sugars are used if the course is refined sugar free?
This course uses the following sugar substitutes for the recipes demonstrated:
· Unrefined Coconut Sugar
· Jaggery (Cane Sugar) Powder
· House-made Date Paste and Dates
· Grade A Organic Maple Syrup
Disclaimer: We do not use stevia and erythritol as sugar substitutes in this course at all. Chef Raveena is a certified Culinary Nutritionist and based on her years of research, these sugars although don’t have calorific value prove to cause a lot of digestive distress in the human body due to the overly processed nature of the sugar itself. The course includes a lecture about sugar as well.
Q. When will I receive my certificate?
- You need to prepare 3 Raw Vegan & 3 Baked Desserts that your learnt from the course curriculum and submit pictures of the same via email on [email protected] within the course period to qualify for your certificate.
- Once this is received your certificate will be automatically issued and sent to you digitally.
Have more questions? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and my team will take care of you.